The old Gellibrand Light
Origionally from the Gellibrand lightship the centre column of the lightship was located, in 1906, on an octagional building on piles in the position previously occupied by the lightship. The light colum was relocated to the maratime museum alongside the "Polly Woodside" in 1976 after the S.S. "Melbourne Trader" colidied with it.
Williamstown Lighthouse and Timeball Tower.
Built in 1852 of bluestone blocks. A round brick tower was added to the top in 1934 and has since been removed.